KERING Paralegal Officer (L 68/99)
Kering - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
You will be part of the Legal Shared Services team which provides legal support to various Kering Brands and Group Business Units on a variety of legal matters in the field of company law and compliance.
How you will contribute
- Support the legal team in organizing and managing corporate activities, including the keeping of company books and the preparation of corporate documents and minutes
- Collect signatures, preparing cover’s presentation, keeping up-to-date records and databases
- Organize and manage documents, including the creation of spreadsheets
- Support the creation of memoranda for the benefit of internal clients
Who you are
- Graduated from high school
- A person with strong attention to detail and high level of confidentiality
- Passionate, flexible individual with a proactive approach and willingness to learn
- Team worker
- A profile with advanced skills in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
- A person belonging to protected categories
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time