KERING Payroll Advisor
- United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Payroll Advisor who will report to the Pay & Reward Manager.
You will ensure accurate and timely processing of the monthly UK payroll for dedicated brands within the Kering portfolio. Be a contact point for complex pay and reward queries. The role is part of the internal shared services provision and supports brands giving added value to the business as a whole.
How you will contribute
- Ability to deal with complex payroll queries and administration, such as gross up payments, tax guidance
- Meeting and where possible exceeding stated SLA’s
- HR accounting, preparation and posting of journals, monthly accruals and full reconciliation
- Assist with executive pay queries, associated taxes and assist with their tax year end responsibilities and planning
- Working with payroll software supplier to comply with HMRC and Company requirements
- Participate in the checking and approval process with brand business partners
- Assisting with processing salary review and bonus payments on an annual basis
- General reporting including personnel budget analysis
- Comply with internal and external audit requirements
- Constantly review processes and procedures to maintain an effective and efficient service and flow of data with the wider HR team
Who you are
- Strong PAYE legislative knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical and process driven
- Excellent IT skills including Excel vlookups and pivot tables
- Report writing capabilities
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and flexibility
- Know how to prioritise Good communication skills with business partners ensuring understanding by all
- Team player
- Payroll qualification preferable (full or part)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom