KERING RTW Junior Legal Counsel
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Novara - Italy
The candidate will be integrated in the legal team which provides legal support to various Kering internal departments on a variety of legal matters in the field of commercial, contract and company law.
How you will contribute
- Assisting the legal team in drafting and reviewing different kind of contracts, in English and in Italian (e.g. supply, sub-supply, service, consultancy, commercial agreements)
- Supporting the creation of memoranda and opinions for the benefit of internal clients
- Supporting the preparation of answer to legal questions and in legal researches
- Supporting the legal team with the preparation of corporate documentation and company secretarial
- Supporting on compliance projects (e.g. 231/2001);
- Collecting signatures, preparing cover’s presentation for contracts, keeping up-to-date records and databases
Who you are
- A Law graduate with excellent grades
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken. Fluency in French is a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time