KERING Tax Compliance Specialist (L 68/99)
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will work closely with the local Finance and Administration teams and Italy brand finance teams in support of the all direct and indirect tax compliance processes and relevant tax advisory, and supporting transfer pricing matters including the computation of the transfer pricing adjustments. The scope covers most of Kering brands.
How you will contribute
- Managing the Italian tax return process and issuing timetable for completion of tax returns with brand Financial Controllers and external tax consultants
- Review of annual tax computations. Support on their preparation and review Italian entity VAT returns and authorize payments/compensation/refund of VAT
- Submissions of tax returns for the companies in scope
- Property tax and all other local tax calculation
- Document and review the tax compliance policies and procedures covering Corporation Tax, VAT, Employment taxes, Customs Duties and co-ordinate compliance related to all Direct and Indirect taxes
- Support in preparation of the transfer pricing documentation and computation of transfer pricing adjustments
- Review current and deferred tax accounting performed by Finance and Administration teams within the Management/Statutory Accounts to ensure accuracy of reporting prior to submission in coordination with Group Tax Department
- Review Corporation Tax provisions/forecasts prepared by Finance and Administration teams prior to submission
- Co-ordinate the Italy tax group tax payments– manage the group relief matrix, review and authorization of corporation tax payments on account in coordination with the Group Tax Department.
Who you are
- You belong to protected categories
- Graduate in Economics or related fields. Corporate tax chartered accountant qualification as a plus
- You have a strong experience in similar roles gained in international organizations; experience within a “big four” consulting company and/or in Retail/Fashion industry will be a plus
- Experienced in Italian tax requirements with reference to tax compliance and relevant process; knowledge of Italian Transfer Pricing/international tax will be a plus
- Able to work in complex (cross countries and cross functions) organizations and to manage changes in working practices
- An excellent communicator at all levels in the organization and with different stakeholders and a strong team player, able to reach objectives and work under tight deadlines
- A problem solver, exceptionally organized and accurate with solid methodological skills and high attention to details, able to deal with the compliance requirements across a multiple number of legal entities
- Risk focused, able to identify risks and provide solutions to mitigate these
- You have personal integrity with strong ethics consistent with Kering’s culture and values
- Willing to travel
- You have strong expertise in Excel; knowledge of SAP and/or JDE would be an advantage
- Fluent in English and Italian (both written and spoken); French as a plus
Why work with us
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary transformation and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time