KERING TECH - Intern SAP Center of Excellence
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Paris - France
You will assist the Lead and Sub-leads in delivering solutions during the rollouts and provide solution maintenance for various entities.
How you will contribute
- Depending on required rollout project activities, participate and support as rollout project team member focusing on
- Core Model deployment
- Contribute to the Core documentation alignment
- Contribute to training documentation
- Collaborate to ‘non-regression’ tests plan and scope definition
- Perform ‘non-regression tests’ anytime the Core Template already deployed in some brands/countries, requires some enrichment and/or adjustments)
- Support Data Migration activities (checks on extracted data and conversion rules, support key users on data validation)
- Core Model deployment
- Assist and support team on other recurrent activities (e.g.: maintenance support and incident monitoring, change requests process management, training preparation for end users, coordination with test factory, adoption of PMO guidelines and instructions, etc…)
Internship duration: 6 months
Who you are
- Cursus in an Engineer or Business school
- Goods skills in data structuring and analysis
- Excellent skills in Excel
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Italian, French, Spanish or German is a plus
- Strong listening, critical thinking and teamwork skills
- A cooperative individual, rigorous, autonomous, organized, committed and transparent
- An effective communicator with excellent oral and written communication skills
Why work with us?
This is a marvelous opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic IT team that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time