KERING TECHNOLOGIES Customer Master Data Manager
Kering - Regular
Firenze - Italy
You will be an integral part of a new project that covers the processes of customer data management, data cleansing and de-duplication, data retention and data subject rights. You will oversee the customer data collection and management processes across all applications (physical stores, ecommerce, social channels, etc.) to ensure the enterprise data is accurate, secure, and reliable. You will manage the design, testing and deployment of the tools and applications used for customer master data management. You will lead external resources and interact with Kering luxury brands worldwide.
How you will contribute
- Select and build the new IT customer master data management tool by identifying the key evolutions needed and working with the Competence Center Manager to define the roadmap for the future evolutions
- Understand and analyze business requirements and models, translate the requirements into functional design specifications and propose high quality solutions to ensure business needs are met
- Set up the appropriate data management process and governance with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity and quality
- In collaboration with subject matter experts and data stewards, define and implement data strategies, policies, controls, and programs to ensure the enterprise data is accurate, secure and reliable
- Provide Kering brands with data consulting in support of business and IT initiatives in order to improve CRM strategies
- Identify areas for data quality improvements and help to resolve IT data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies collaborating with IT and business counterparts, subject matter experts (SMEs) and data stewards
- Build a deep knowledge of the customer data collection and management across the brands and help to drive the adoption of common models, processes and applications
Who you are
- An experienced professional with 5-7 years of acquired experience in IT Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in the fashion/retail industry
- Knowledgeable about IT master data management tools or evolved CRM tools
- Experienced in customer data collection and management, data cleansing, data deduplication, implementation of customer data regulations, data modelling and data integrations, also on cloud technologies
- Informed about the Agile PM methodology
- Able to operate in a challenging, complex and fast-paced environment
- Highly adaptable and flexible on international and multi-cultural projects
- Able to understand clients’ needs and constraints and transcribe them into a complete construction project
- A collaborative individual with good interpersonal skills and a team-working attitude
- An effective communicator with excellent oral and written communication skills and able to negotiate and influence well
- A detail-oriented, organized and proactive problem-solver
- Willing to travel frequently in Italy and abroad
- Fluent in English and Italian, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time