KERING TECHNOLOGIES Data Architect
Kering - Regular
Firenze - Italy
You will be responsible for the design and implementation of scalable data solutions that will significantly impact Kering digital transformation
How you will contribute
- Be an expert on data architecture to business and IT staff
- Translate business needs into executable technical design
- Determine which solutions are the best answer to our challenges
- Align solutions with our technology roadmap and strategic direction
- Prototype solutions to ensure business alignment with proposals
- Drive development and enforcement of standards
- Interface closely with other IT teams from infrastructure to developers
- For the 30% of your time you will work on current Data platform to determine what must be done to improve its service level and support teams implementing it
Who you are
- An experienced candidate with strong knowledge of traditional data system (Oracle database, Exadata, ODI) and new ones (Hadoop stack, Cassandra…)
- Able to work on public cloud environment and knowledgeable about the normalized and dimensional data modeling techniques
- An autonomous and proactive person able to work with agile methodology
- A good teamworker with good communication skills and attitude in working both with business and partners (developers, web agency, integrator...)
- Fluent in English & Italian mandatory, French is a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time