Kering Technologies - Digital Communication Tech Expert
Kering - Regular
Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Kering Technologies division handles all the activities concerning the IT Development in order to link the business’s needs to the company’s IT infrastructures. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking an IT Digital Communication Tech Expert who will report to the IT Core Solutions Director (covering ad interim IT Communication manager) as part of our dynamic team in Paris.
You will be responsible for the design, development, rollout & support for external communication to meet the business needs.
How you will contribute
70% of your time: Focus on Group Corporate website
· work closely as a partner with the head of digital communication (business)
· suggest, design, build, implement, rollout, support solution for external communication
· manage technical issue challenging integrators and web agency on security, infra and technical topics
· prioritize developments and challenge developers (internal & external)
· technical skills especially for web : SEO, google analytics, html, css, photoshop
30% of your time: in the TACTIQ team
· work with developers on other applications (ex : after sales)
Who you are
· An individual with at least 4 years’ experience in information systems, preferably in multinational and multi-brand companies
· You have an engineer or Business school diploma with good experience in IT and web field
· You are datadriven and have analytical skills
· You know how to work with agile methodology
· You are autonomous and proactive
· You are a good teamworker and have good communication with business, tech, and partners (developers, web agency, integrator...)
· Fluent in English & French mandatory, Italian is a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time