KERING TECHNOLOGIES Distribution & Retail Back Office Project Manager
Kering - Regular
Milano - Italy
You will work on applications and systems, supporting the Distribution and Retail Back Office processes and their various interfaces. You will also focus on the ERP system which supports the Brands’ retail back office operations. This exciting role will allow you to work in IT across our top luxury brands.
How you will contribute
- Support the Kering Technologies Distribution and Retail Back Office Lead by proposing and identifying development strategies for the application design and suggesting roadmaps for the application evolution
- Interact with retail stakeholders and facilitate the collection of business needs & requirements in line with existing functional/technical architecture and capabilities
- Propose convergence plans in accordance with both Brand and Corporate strategies
- Identify and make recommendations for process design improvements
- Analyse the impacts of the ERP deployment on retail and distribution systems and integrate these impacts in the roadmap
- Produce status reports as per Kering Technologies’ methodology, including project plans, issue and risk logs, KPIs etc.
- Interact with other teams and identify dependencies or impacts on other business/technical projects
- Guarantee the application ownership within the functional/technical area
- Define project planning
- Work in collaboration with Project Leaders from other Kering Technologies domains and Competence Centres as well as suppliers
- Follow project and change requests by monitoring progress, tracking activities and reporting issues, problems and providing recommendations and action plans
- Control the quality of external resource delivery and the exhaustiveness of documentation
- Adhere to Kering Technologies’ processes and methodologies throughout all activities and educate business users by promoting these processes
- Be a reference for business users by writing and maintaining user documentation and providing training if necessary
Who you are
- A university graduate in engineering, information science or computer engineering
- An individual with 4+ years’ experience in project management, preferably as a consultant
- Expert in Retail Back Office and Distribution Business processes (fashion/retail)
- Knowledgeable about ERP systems (Stealth, JDA, Oracle Retail) and ERP system integration with store front office, CRM, planning, WMS
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Able to interface with stakeholders in both Kering Technologies and the business units to partner on project scope, risk mitigation and issue resolution
- An effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Capable of leading meetings and presentations and conducting workshops
- A highly organised team player who can also work well autonomously
- Skilled in project management methodology (ITIL, Prince, Agile…) and certification (preferably)
- Informed in SAP/FMS (SD, MM, QM…) (preferably)
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken, French is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a marvelous opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic IT team that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time