Kering Technologies - E-Commerce and Customer Technical Product Manager
Kering - Regular
Kering is a world leader company in apparel and accessories, which develops an ensemble of brands focusing Luxury (Gucci, Balenciaga, Saint Laurent...)
Since 10 years Kering luxury division has supported an important program of sharing between Luxury brands, leveraging Gucci capabilities for Logistics, finance, HR, IT… This program has highly accelerate PPR luxury brands' growth and is considered as a key asset that has to be developed.
Kering, after the merging with GucciGroup (previous holding company for luxury brands), decided to change the governance and the organization of shared services Since mid 2013 this organization process for IT has reached a higher level of definition and a transformation process has been launched leading to a new organization for shared services under the responsibility of Kering.
In Kering Technology, this approach is leading to internalize its eCommerce platform and capabilities in the perspective to develop the omnichannel customer journey across regions & brands.
In this context, Kering research a Technical Product Manager on Customer experience to be hired at Kering Technology – E-Commerce department.
Permanent Contract (CDI)
We are looking for E-Commerce and Customer Technical Product Manager (H/F) based in Paris for Kering Technology.
What you’ll do:
1. Implementation of new services
- Evaluate the needs in the E-Commerce domain related to the Customer experience and analyze the associated effort, with the target contribute to develop a unique and omnichannel customer experience thanks to an accurate knowledge of our customers and in the respect of their privacy
- Collect requirements and translate them into specifications, driving autonomously the implementation of projects in your domain
- Control the technical configuration of the solutions
- coordinate multiple internal/external teams from development teams, design agencies or technical integration teams during implementation, test and deployment phase
- Ensure new enhancements are built to a high standard, support the technical request within budget and scope
2. Run management
- Ensure all components & flows are monitored and that L1 & L2 support team are trained and have the right tools to investigate
- Provide L2 & L3 support on office hours, being able to investigate and identify the impacted system
- Fluent in French and English
- 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to interpret and formalize business needs and translate them into technical specifications
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple teams and manage project planning in a multi-brand /multi-business context
- Deep knowledge of the Customer journey in Retail (and if possible in E-commerce) and an overall knowledge of the full CRM scope : customer data collection, customer data privacy, customer care, customer analytics, marketing campaigns
- Experience in a retail industry – Fashion is a plus
- Full time