KERING TECHNOLOGIES - EUS Problem Manager
Kering - Regular
The EUS Problem Manager is in charge of the day to day operational management of the Problem tickets and the monitoring of related KPIs and SLAs within Kering Technologies worldwide (3 regions EMEAI, AMER and APAC)
- Review incident data to analyse assigned problems
- Analyse problems for correct prioritization and classification
- Investigate assigned problems through to resolution or root cause
- Document the results of root cause analysis (RCA), IT infrastructure and applications using proven ITIL methodology.
- Coordinate problem management meeting within internal and external partners to identify root cause, follow up on remediation steps and investigate potential problems to prevent future incidents.
- Raise RFCs to resolve problems
- Monitor progress on the resolution of known errors and advising incident management staff on the best available workaround for incidents
- Update the Knowledge Database with new or updated known errors and workarounds
- Assist with the handling of major incidents and identifying their root causes
- Actively identify, investigate, and report on recurring incidents to program and leadership.
- Coordinate with program team to reduce the time to resolution of production incident and problem events and ultimately improve end-user experience.
- In charge of creating its community and animate it
- ITILv3 Certification
- Experience working with ServiceNow and other ITSM tools
- Experience in providing enterprise IT services, including implementation of ITIL best practices.
- Familiarity with service desk and support best practices.
- 3 years experience leading Incident, Problem and Continual Service Improvement activities.
- High competence in delivering oral and written communications
- High communication/interaction skills
- Strong Customer Centric skills
- Good level of written and spoken English
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce.
We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time