KERING TECHNOLOGIES - EUS Service Catalog Manager
Kering - Regular
The EUS Service Catalog Manager is in charge of managing and maintaining the Service Request Catalog keeping it accurate and up to date within Kering Technologies worldwide (3 regions EMEAI, AMER and APAC)
- Ensure that all the information within the Service Request Catalog is accurate, up to date and Business oriented
- Ensure that the information within the Service Request Catalog is adequately protected and backed up
- Ensure that all IT Service Request Catalog Management activities are carried out appropriately across the lifecycle
- Provide feedback to End to End Service Owners with identified improvements and issues related to Service Request Catalog services.
- Communicate the changes to the Service Request Catalog to the End User Community and Stakeholders
- Generate regular reports as identified and distribute to stakeholders as required
- Analyse the Survey Results related to the Service Request Catalog and propose appropriate actions to the End to End Service Owners.
- Ensure services are visible as intended to various users
- Work with the Demand Manager to ensure consistent link between Demand and Service Request Process
- ITILv3 Certification
- Experience working with ServiceNow and other ITSM tools
- 2 years experience in managing a service request catalog
- Thorough understanding of ITSM and industry best-practices
- Ability to logically collect and analyze data to identify trends and issues
- Strong Written/Verbal Communication Skills and organizational skills
- Strong Customer Centric skills
- Good level of written and spoken English
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce.
We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time