KERING TECHNOLOGIES - Finance Roll Out Delivery Manager
Kering - Regular
Finance Roll Out Delivery Manager
Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services and supports the ERP project within the "Da Vinci" Program. In order to simplify the Group’s business processes, this project is integrated with existing IT solutions and provides an agile and scalable IT Platform for future business growth and innovation needs. It aims to replace the complexity of legacy IT systems with an ERP platform to further simplify, integrate and digitize the value chain. An internal Da Vinci IT ERP team is being created to deliver the global ERP implementation at Kering, in close partnership with Business Process Owners, Change Management and IT Solution Integration teams. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Finance Roll Out Delivery Manager who will report to the Finance Integration Manager as part of our dynamic team in Paris.
You will be a leader and accountable for global financial process integration, supporting the Finance Integration Manager by defining process and procedure for the finance environment and proposing development strategies for the global Finance domain from accounting to consolidation.
With your valuable experience, you will collaborate strongly with different stakeholders, Business Process Owners, sponsors and the System integrator, validating the process and procedure to be applied and translated into the ERP for an end-to-end solution.
How you will contribute
- Define and propose alternatives when needed and proactively propose standard solution applicable processes that meet Brand & Corporate constraints
- Build change management strategies, keeping solutions to standard
- Track and control the design and delivery of the System integrators
- Define, monitor and update the team planning, keeping in consideration different departments, teams and external supplier inputs
- Ensure agreed changes are correctly integrated with solutions in other functional areas and across various functional modules
- Sustain and support all the Finance Area applications
- Define and ensure respect of SLA’s
- Conduct periodical meetings with external Vendors Service Manager to analyse KPI’s, log issues and monitor service quality
- Hold SI accountable, contribute as L3 lead to create Support strategy
- Validate that the functional specs and design provided by SI meet Kering’s standards and requirements
- Manage knowledge with local IT organizations to guarantee proper support and business continuity
- Manage and ensure completeness of test scenarios
- Identify deviations to the core solution template
- Be solution accountable: Sign off and hypercare organization
- Participate in training and building a strong team able to challenge any proposal and build their own solutions
- Prepare a team for the Roll out phase
- Continuously manage and nurture process improvements according to business strategies
- Manage multiple roll outs according to leadership strategy
Who you are
- An individual with at least 10 years’ experience in Finance applications and SAP environments (with roll out experience or exposure to integration with other modules/Apps); knowledge of retail sector is a plus
- Used to combining legal and technical solutions
- Experienced in analysis, design and implementation of Finance systems
- Expert in Architecture definition and design / System integration
- Able to assess and drive 3rd part vendors (onshore and offshore)
- An effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Capable of leading meetings, presentations and conducting workshops
- A highly organised team player who can also work well autonomously
- Skilled in project management methodology
- A change agent, flexible, a trusted advisor, committed and transparent
- Fluent in English and French, both written and spoken, Italian is a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time