KERING TECHNOLOGIES Mobile Applications Delivery Expert
Kering - Regular
Milano - Italy
As part of the Customer Interactions & Marketing team in Kering Technologies you will be responsible to coordinate the developers from the Kering Technologies Mobile Application Factory in order to deliver mobile applications.
Your primary focus will be build, test & delivery of the clienteling application and other in-store mobile applications, which equips as-of today more than 13.000 Sales Associates and Store Managers in our Brands’ stores worldwide. Kering and Brands top management perceive this application as strategic. It is constantly evolving with one release every 3-weeks.
How you will contribute
- Interacting with the Product Owner to understand requirements and refine backlog
- Managing the team of developers (e.g. daily stand-up meeting) and ensuring proximity with the development team
- Managing the operational teams’ Capacity Planning and Delivery Plan
- Supporting testing activities to ensure that a quality solution is delivered to the PO at each release
- Managing the following deliverables: Features (in JIRA), Delivery Plan, Development best practices (in Confluence)
Who you are
- A IoS systems and web applications development expert with 3-5 years experience
- A Project Manager or IT Service Manager with at least 1 year experience in coordinating team, project and stakeholders
- A true expert of Native iOS (Swift) and GraphQL. Familiarity with MongoDB, Git, Fastlane, Crashlytics, ELK stack is a plusì
- Confident in Agile culture and methodology (SCRUM, Agile PM)
- You have an educational background in Computer Engineering or similar
- Capable to deliver services, projects, priorities and manage deadlines
- Passionate about Technologies
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Details oriented with a proactive approach, able to work on different tasks simultaneously
- Available to travel frequently (often to Florence, Paris)
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time