Kering Technologies - POS and Mobile POS Delivery Lead
Kering - Regular
Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Kering Technologies division handles all the activities concerning the IT Development in order to link the business’s needs to the company’s IT infrastructures. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a POS & mobile POS Delivery Lead to build and manage our current and future Retail IS landscape. If you have the passion, curiosity and collaborative spirit, let’s come work with us in Paris
Kering is gathering worldwide fast growing luxury brands. Retail excellence and customer proximity is a key focus of development. To take the edge in these areas Kering is investing a lot on developing omnichannel capabilities, digital in store and customer insight.
New technologies are opening a completely new range of possibilities, getting closer to the customers and allowing direct interactions.
To leverage all these new capabilities, Kering is looking for a POS & mobile POS Delivery Lead for the Point of Sales and Payment Solutions.
How you will contribute
The POS & Mobile POS Delivery Lead will leverage on developers from the Kering Technologies and partners capabilities in order to deliver efficient POS backend and mobile POS applications.
The POS & Mobile POS Delivery Lead primary focus will be ensuring the quality of the delivery from our partners for POS and New POS, ensure the smooth integration with our existing and to be back end integration layers, and oversee Omnichannel coherence of POS dev with the overall Omni corporate architecture.
The position is based in Paris but will require regular travels to Italy.
In charge of the quality of the build & delivery from our partners for POS & Mobile POS existing and future:
- Manage relationship with tech teams from Vendors
- Manage overall process and technical decision in relation with POS ecosystem
- Supervise capacity allocation done by vendors and challenge prioritizations
- Manage the relationships with connected systems (SOA, MDM, POS, Data Hub, …) build the internal skillset for new integration layer.
- Ensure the proper architecture is implemented for any new feature
- Ensure the technical debt is cleansed
- Manage the following deliverables:
- Dev plan, Test plan, Quality plan, continuous tech improvement
- Architecture schemas
In charge of the application roll-out and support:
- Manage application roll-out & Level 3 support
- Lead quality for the AME (Application Maintenance & Evolution) operational teams based in Italy and Poland
- Owner of the quality of dev delivery
- Contribute to availability and monitoring
- Manage performance and users increase
Who you are
- Strong technical skills:
- Microsoft SQL
- ELK stack
- Passionate about Technologies
- 5-10 years in iOS systems and web applications development
- Master degree in Computer Engineering
- 2 year experience as Project Manager or IT Service Manager
- Experience of Agile culture and methodology (SCRUM, Agile PM)
- Capability to deliver services, projects, priorities and manage deadlines
- Fluent in English
- Italian is optional
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Attention to detail and strong capability to work on different topics in parallel
- Good interpersonal skills
- Mobility (frequent travels to Italy, some workshops in the US and Asia)
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time