KERING TECHNOLOGIES Production & After Sales Application Manager
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Working closely with our Brands with the Worldwide scope, you will be responsible for the Production and After Sales Applications Management of the Group, guiding the production and aftersales teams located in Milan, Florence and Novara. You will have a key role in the technology transformation of the Area, working on the adoption of new technologies and helping Kering Brands to improve their production and aftersales processes
How you will contribute
- Guide the Production & After sales team, internal and external resources, located in Milan, Novara and Florence, monitoring the planning and deliverables considering the different requests coming from other departments
- As owner of the Area, you will manage the Production Applications budget and the scouting of the providers in the market and software roadmaps
- Support the IT Supply Chain & Production Director identifying development strategies for the Production & After Sales and Tanneries Production applications, and designing and suggesting roadmap for the applications evolution
- Be the main point of contact for business stakeholders collecting business needs & requirements and making recommendations for process design improvements
- Proactively provide to IT Supply Chain & Production Director with reports on project status highlighting key issues and proposing solutions
- Be the guide for new projects including brands integration
Who you are
- A professional with wide experience on Production & Aftersales applications management and processes for Fashion and Luxury business, able to work in ERP environments, thanks to an experience of Core model implementation
- Knowledgeable about Stealth 3000 suite and production management (i.e. progress tracking, integration with logistics, cost controlling, product lifecycle management - PLM), MRP, production master data (BoM, routings, article master) and SAP (Supply Chain)
- Experienced in Multi-brand and WW scopes
- Rigorous, organized, committed, transparent and team-work oriented
- A professional able to interact and communicate with different stakeholders, including top management, in a complex and international context
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Knowledgeable about IBM iSeries and DB2 is a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time