KERING TECHNOLOGIES Production Planning Application Specialist L.68/99
Kering - Regular
Firenze - Italy
You will be an integral part of the IT Production & Aftersales Team and you will be responsible for providing high quality support services related to the applications used for production planning management across Kering’s luxury brands. You will also assist and provide quality and solid system designs and solutions to solve business requirements.
How you will contribute
- Collaborate in the functional and technical analysis of the forecasted solution and the change requests of the production application
- Plan and monitor change requests and project progress in terms of definition of the project plan (deliverables, deadlines, etc.)
- Collaborate with the programmer for the development activities
- Test, validate and upgrade applications
- Manage the standards and evolution of maintenance processes
- Help in defining the project objectives involved in the demand process with the production manager
Who you are
- A junior professional with 1-5 years of IT experiences preferably in fashion & luxury companies
- Knowledgeable about production planning processes
- A collaborative individual, able to work with internal and external stakeholders, with good interpersonal skills and a team-working attitude
- An effective communicator with excellent oral and written communication skills, able to negotiate and influence
- A graduate in computer science or management information systems (preferably)
- Fluent in Italian and good in English, French knowledge as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time