KERING TECHNOLOGIES Technical Project Manager
Kering - Regular
Technical Project Manager for Kering Technologies
Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the support project team is dedicated to the support for most of our brands. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a technical project manager who will report to the EMEAI Regional Project Leader as part of our dynamic team in Paris.
You will be responsible of project planning, communication and reporting for all regional projects, with specific focus to the network tasks and initiatives. You will liaise with different brands & IT departments under Kering Technologies support, ensuring correct project planning and execution. You will be also responsible for the documentation and projects handover to the running team, according with the Kering standards, processes and guidelines.
How you will contribute
- Project plan management, status meeting preparation and execution, Issue / risk log and escalation management, support to technical analysis and design activities, support and coordinate technical meetings.
- Ability to work with team located in different cities/countries, very good verbal and written communication skills, ability to work with short deadlines, proactive approach in identifying blocking tasks and points
- Good knowledge of network design in different technology areas such as Campus, Branch and Data Center.
- Install, configure and test WAN, LAN and WLAN equipment;
- Create or update technical documentation for network installations or changes to existing installations;
- Contribute to solution design for NW setup and multimedia devices (such as Video conference and collaboration solutions)
- Contribute to solution design for VoIP solution setup and related installation tasks
- Ensure correct hand-off between Build and Run teams, follow up of any open tasks and post go-live support of implemented solutions
Who you are
- Minimum 3 years of experience with technical PM activities, plus at least 3 of experience with TCP/IP technologies, LAN, WAN, TOIP
- Excellent project management and communication skills – Ability to interact with IT and business people to translate business requirements into actionable plans
- Good experience implementing networking technology including experience with the following: Ethernet, LAN, WAN, WLAN, Firewall, TCP/IP.
- Experience installing, configuring, and supporting Cisco network hardware including routers, switches and access points.
- Good knowledge of wireless technologies, protocols and standards, network management, and analysis tools.
- Any related certifications: CCNA, CCNP, CCIE will be considered. Experience in ITIL processes is also preferred.
- English language very good proficiency
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time