KERING TECHNOLOGIES Web Applications Developer
Kering - Regular
Milano - Italy
You will be in charge of managing the technical aspects of applications and the integration of the technology supporting the Store Back Office area. You will also develop and promote technical solutions which support the business requirements within their area of expertise. You will be accountable for specific deliverables in relation to IT development and support as well as for leading the technical activities within your area of competence.
How you will contribute
- Support the manager in the design of the technical application roadmap
- Lead technical workshops with Store Back Office and supplier teams
- Monitor and control the external supplier development team
- Handle and sustain the setup of technical environments
- Design and follow integration activities with ERP solutions
- Manage and contribute to system and end-to-end integration testing
- Work closely with the Kering Architecture team to ensure target architecture is respected
Who you are
- A university graduate in information science or computer engineering
- An individual with 3+ years’ experience as a Digital Application Developer (web/mobile) with hands-on application and integration design experience
- A person with experience in fashion companies (preferably)
- Informed in:
- DB: SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB; (Oracle, DB2, SalesForce, Apache Cassandra as a plus)
- Behavior Driven Development like AGILE/SCRUM, Refactoring, Continuous Integration and usage of tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Integrating tools like SAP or As400 DB2 (as a plus)
- Analytical with strong troubleshooting skills
- Capable of interfacing with stakeholders in both Kering Technologies and the business units to partner on change management, incidents and projects
- A person with good communication, interpersonal and team working skills
- Autonomous with strong organization skills
- Experienced in Retail Management Systems: receiving, inventory management, order management, shipping is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken Italian and English, French is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a marvelous opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic IT team that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time