KERING Web Analyst
Kering - Regular
You are responsible for building the performance monitoring of the Frontend interfaces (desktop, tablet, mobile), providing in-depth analysis and recommendation in terms of A/B testing & customized strategies.
Directly reporting to the Front End & UX Product Lead.
How you will contribute
- Working closely with Digital Data & CRM team to enrich strategic reports and define improvements required on all Frontend interfaces of our brands;
- Creating ad-hoc Analytics reports and analysis to support E-Commerce teams in their daily activity;
- Consolidating A/B testing strategy, working closely with Digital Design Lead, constantly fields of improvements;
- In charge of daily usage & administration of Analytics & TMS: set of on-demand reports, specific reports and analysis for our brands, maintenance and evolution of tagging plan;
- Coordination of external partners and third party vendors: Web Analytics, Web data consultancy, TMS administration, A/B testing & customized solution;
- Leading projects of implementation & enhancements: tagging plan improvements, A/B tests setup, third party tools setup;
- Building dedicated reports on web performance.
Who you are
- A Business or Engineer graduate Master in Digital is a plus;
- Digital, E-Commerce, Omnichannel expert with at least 5-8 years of experience, specialized in Data & Analytics;
- Full proficiency on Analytics tools, TMS (Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Tag Commander) & A/B testing & customized solutions;
- An experience on Retail & Omnichannel is a real plus;
- An excellent communicator at every level in the organization with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time