McQ MRTW Jersey Product Development Specialist
Kering - Regular
Novara - Italy
The position will be responsible to develop the MRTW jersey collection of McQ in collaboration with Style, Merchandising and Production offices as well as external suppliers. In particular, the Jersey Product Development Specialist will act as link between internal departments and suppliers to ensure that the development cycle (prototyping, fitting, development and industrialization) happens within the timeframe, budget and quality level established.
How you will contribute
- Ensure that the MRTW jersey collections are developed, industrialized and launched for production within the timing and budget provided
- Work closely with Design, Merchandising, Production and external suppliers, he/she supervises the collections development to make sure that it respects the expected standards of image, fit and quality
- Ensure the technical feasibility of the collections, anticipating possible critical points and, with the assistance of internal and external technicians, proposing possible solutions
- Follow the collection development until industrialization and participates to the production fitting
Who you are
- A professional with 4 years’ experience in a similar role and able to work with the Style and international suppliers
- A problem solver, good at establishing positive working relations with colleagues, stakeholders and suppliers
- A technical university graduate with understanding and knowledge of jersey fabric and production
- Highly organized and able to plan efficiently
- Fluent in English and Italian, both written and spoken
- Willing to travel from time to time
- Team Worker
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time