MCQ WRTW Product Development Manager
Alexander McQueen - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Woman’s RTW Product Development Manager who will report to the Head of Merchandising as part of our growing MCQ London team.
This role will be accountable for the WRTW Product development team. You will have the opportunity to work closely with design to realise the vision of the brand.
How you will contribute
- Work closely with design team to drive process from sketch to finished product
- Work closely with merchandising and supply chain to develop styles to cost and margin targets
- Oversee WRTW Product development team
- Manage seasonal overview set up and PLM system
- In-depth pricing understanding
- In depth pattern and construction understanding
- Action all proto and SMS, track invoices, manage budget
- Daily contact with factories
- Track certifications, oversee testing and sustainability requirements
- Help create and adhere to seasonal development calendar
- Multi-category experience: woven, outerwear, jersey, separates, denim
- Ongoing research into expanding and improving supply chain
- Will require some travel
Your skills and experience
- Multicategory experience & Management experience in a Designer/ Contemporary brand mix
- Worked with European and Asian suppliers
- Experience in a mid-large brand, working on both finished product and make product
- Close relationship to the product
- Interest in sustainability
- Ad hoc and special projects experience
- Used to fast paced, dynamic way of working
Why work with us
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom