Media & Digital Communication Manager
Gucci - Regular
MEDIA & DIGITAL COMMUNICATION MANAGER
Reporting to the Communications Director of Gucci Timepieces & Jewelry, you will be responsible for managing offline and online communication channels to create a unified and powerful voice for the brand category. In this role, you will be in charge of creating and implementing online/offline advertising campaigns with our external partners and overseeing advertising concept development of various supports including, e-commerce, e-catalogue and any new business development to support brand’s competitive advantages.
You will be responsible for managing the print and digital media planning, globally. It will include:
- Develop Brand Strategies for Regional implementation ensuring an overall alignment with Global Strategy.
- Partner with senior management and local marketing managers to determine local brand advertising strategies for each product and marketing initiative.
- Define areas of strategic commonality between markets where it makes sense to develop marketing materials centrally for global application.
- Support the market development of product and understand the life cycle of the product and support this through the marketing calendar and seasonal activities.
- Develop and implement advertising strategies through brand and product stories within the internal process.
- Contribute to management reporting to ensure that senior management are fully aware of offline and online activities and Spend Tracking.
- Facilitate countries with the overall production of seasonal assets and marketing materials required to execute against their designated marketing plans.
- Identify opportunities for Corporate Communications and set the framework for these to be realized.
- Use expertise in the social media arena to amplify the brand communications.
- Work with all markets to facilitate execution of agreed advertising plans, providing all necessary materials on the timings required and within approved budgets.
- Monitor the effectiveness of materials provided to the markets, recommending improvements and / or potential savings each season.
- Contribute positively to the Communication team, both at HQ and across Regions.
- Build on and develop the highly distinctive – and successful – positioning for the Brand through dedicated strategy.
- Support the development and implementation of our advertising campaign and communications strategy – including the creation of materials.
- Prepare and maintain digital channels incl. website, newsletter, social media and other inbound communication.
- Lead content creation together with internal and external partners.
- Ensure consistent messaging across all communication channels.
- Marketing degree or equivalent with at least 5 years’ experience in media/communication/advertising.
- Previous experience in a communication agency would be an asset.
- In addition to a very good knowledge of the media environment, you have built your career with an international orientation.
- Strong experience in the development of media and advertising strategies as well as analysis of digital media data.
- Proactive and autonomous, ability to manage priorities and demonstrate flexibility.
- Rigorous, well organized and stress resistant in a very demanding environment.
- Easygoing person in dealing with others, ability to manage and work with a team of internal and international stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate in French and English, ideally in Italian.
- Good writing skills.
If you are interested to contribute to the success of Gucci Timepieces & Jewelry and build a career within an international environment, we look forward to receiving your application.
For more information about Gucci Timepieces & Jewelry, please visit www.gucci.com.
- Full time