Pomellato is the first global luxury Italian fashion fine jeweler, unconventional, colourful. Established in Milan in 1967, Pomellato stands out on the international scene for its unique design, blending impeccable craftsmanship and contemporary spirit. Timeless and fashionable, the brand was the first to introduce the prêt-à-porter vision into the world of jewellery, infusing classic tradition with a new twist. Crafted by the hands of expert goldsmiths, its creations heighten colorful gems through innovative stone cutting and setting techniques, which over time have come to define a consistent, unmistakable and iconic style. The mission to bring the jewel out of the safe and wear it every day embodies the attitude and personality of the women who inspire the brand: self-confident, creative, sensual, unconventional. Today Pomellato is a global luxury jewellery brand with over 60 flagship boutiques and corners around the world.
How you will contribute:
The candidate will work within the IT Department and will support in particular in the Security and Systems team.
Qualifications and competencies:
- PC network installation and configuration abilities
- Hardware and software computer devices and mobile devices installation skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills; team-work oriented
- Excellent knowledge of the Office package
- Fluent in English and Italian