POMELLATO Sales Associate
Pomellato - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently looking for a Sales Assistant who will report to the Concession Manager as part of our dynamic team based in London.
How you will contribute
The candidate will manage client relations and identify customer needs, in order to ensure that each customer receives an excellent and professional service throughout. The ideal candidate will act as a brand ambassador, will develop and recruit clients and will spread the values and the philosophy of our brand, with the aim of maximizing sales.
Who you are
- Strong experience in the same position, gained in a very customer service focused environment, and with a genuine passion for luxury;
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal sensitivity;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Customer oriented;
- Entrepreneurial attitude;
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic and team oriented;
- Well-integrated in the social environment;
- Fluent in English; knowledge of any other language is greatly appreciated;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Outlook is also required.
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with an unconventional brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Pomellato and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom