Product Development Manager - Watches
Gucci - Regular
Cortaillod - Switzerland
Gucci Timepieces & Jewelry, one of the most reliable and consistent fashion watch & jewelry brands, with a clear design approach and positioning, has been designing, developing and manufacturing iconic Gucci watches since the early 1970s.
Rigorously made in Switzerland, Gucci watches are recognized for their innovative and contemporary design, quality and craftsmanship and are distributed worldwide through the exclusive network of directly operated Gucci boutiques and selected watch retailers and distributors. Gucci Timepieces & Jewelry has also been distributing the Gucci Jewelry collections, capitalizing on the expertise gained in the watch sector and leveraging the synergies between the watch and jewelry industries.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories, which develops an ensemble of powerful Luxury and Sport and Lifestyle brands.
To strengthen our Product Development department, we are looking for a
ProducT development manager - watches
• Coordinate prototypes realization according to events and assigned projects.
• Elaborate, follow up and validate the different construction steps, communicate with the industrialization department to decide technical options including, feasibility, fabrication and price.
• Follow up of the external suppliers and the internal production on all cycles of product development.
• Establish product specifications and components and validate the approval process of the first series.
• Follow up of the development planning in order to guarantee the commercial launch date and inform the Head of R&D & Industrialization regularly on products status.
• Collaborate with the After Sales Service Department for technical solutions.
• Coordinate new products development from designs to production launch.
• Other tasks assigned by Head of R&D & Industrialization, according to the company’s needs.
- Engineering degree or equivalent with 5-10 years of experience in a similar position with a sound knowledge (watch-making construction / micro-technics) or equivalent.
- Dynamic personality, excellent communications skills, flexibility and team spirit.
- Fluent in French, excellent knowledge of English. Italian would be an asset.
- 5 years’ experience in project management.
- Full time