Retail Operations Manager
Balenciaga - Regular
Milano - Italy
As Retail Operations Italy manager within the Retail Department, you will manage the Retail Operations in store and coordinate activities, supporting the retail and back office teams, and you will be in responsible of the following activities:
- Managing inventory activities at the country level.
- Managing in stock movements procedure
- Piloting on inventory schedule
- Monitoring inventory results
- Monitoring and overseing stock capacities of the stores
- Adjusting accordingly in relation with business partners.
- Ensuring the perfect implementation of global retail guidelines and projects related to the back of the house or sales support,
- Leading and coordinating with the departments involved in the openings, renovation and refurbishment of stores
- Defining operational needs (stock, work and payment tools…),
- Setting retro planning and eventually coordinating stakeholders
- Managing after Sales activities and follow-up.
- Interacting with stores and retail partners to establish effective and strong relationships.
- Keeping an up to date knowledge of systems.
- Similar position experience as retail operations Italy multi sites
- Business driven, people & project managerial skills, strong organization skills and multitasking, communication, hands-on
- Availability & Flexibility as working in a fast-paced environment in Luxury (high level of service), with frequent travels expected
- IT literate especially Excel and fluent in Italian and English (third language as being a plus).
- Full time