RICHARD GINORI IT Technical Project Coordinator (Digital/E-Commerce)
Kering - Regular
Firenze - Italy
You will be part of our IT Team in Sesto Fiorentino and you will be responsible for managing all aspects of digital/e-commerce business projects that influence the IT division. Together with the IT Manager, you will be responsible for their correct start-up, following their evolution and providing support in case of problems.
How you will contribute
- Start-up, implementation and evolution of digital/e-commerce projects inside the company
- Coordinate effort on different work teams, internally and externally, working closely with the managers’ of Front-end and Back-end
- Interface with external and internal contacts in order to collect business requirements related to projects, coordinate in-depth meetings, ensure visibility on the progress of the activities and any problems that have emerged in order to coordinate the resolution between the business and technical divisions
- Ensure transparent communication between the technological area and the other business areas
- Manage regular meetings with other team’s managers in order to agree the planning of the activities and to give evidence of the services provided by the IT division
Who you are
- A graduate in Informatics or Computer Engineering with at least 3 years in the role
- Expert with the architectures related to cloud services and modern architectures used in applications WEB (Application and Web Server, CDN, DAM, CMS etc.)
- Able to relate to the business and correctly transpose the requirements and translate them clearly and precisely to the development area
- Capable to manage B2B and B2C projects, specifically in an e-commerce environment
- Understanding the technological and business context
- Knower of MS Project
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time