RICHARD GINORI Product Development Manager
Kering - Regular
Firenze - Italy
You will play a key role within the Brand & Product team by managing all product engineering, development and sample production phases in line with the guidelines received by the Brand & Product Director.
How you will contribute
- Oversee all the Richard Ginori collection development processes in collaboration with the Design office and in line with the Director’s guidelines
- Lead the design and product development processes, optimizing the product industrialization phase
- Liase with the Supply Chain team in order to conduct feasibility analysis before production launch
- Work closely with R&D team to ensure compliancy of new materials and dyes with the current food security legislation
- Guarantee all products are accurately coded on the internal product database
- Ensure the agreed timing for collection development is respected and provide technical support where necessary
- Manage the entire PLC (Product Life Cycle), while acting as a link between the engineering, production, promotional and commercial teams
- Define and manage budget
- Set KPIs and monitor performance in order to implement improvements when necessary
- Train and develop direct reports for their future growth/career path
Who you are
- An individual with extensive post graduate experience (minimum 5 years) in a similar role, profoundly knowledgeable in product development processes within the luxury and/or interior design sector
- A collaborative individual able to build solid relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders
- An expert project manager with strong analytical skills
- A problem solver, able to prioritize workload and pay close attention to details
- A great team player, able to engage with teams and colleagues from different functions and levels of the company
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time