SAINT LAURENT Client Development Manager, Northern Europe (Head Office)
Saint Laurent - Regular
London - United Kingdom
ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the sociocultural landscape. In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
To drive and implement Client Engagement activities in the region, supporting a customer centric culture within the retail network. This role will support the Retail team in designing and executing Client Engagement initiatives by establishing close cooperation with regional EMEA Client team, Merchandising, Communication and Store Operation. To understand local business needs, client behaviours in local culture to craft local actions within guidelines to deliver results in clienteling actions.
- Support the EMEA Client and local Retail teams in analysing customer behaviours and market dynamics, translating the findings into actionable recommendations and identifying key opportunities to optimise business performance and customer retention and recruitment across the region
- Initiate and execute CRM strategies and actions for different client segments, age groups, gender, etc. in the different markets
- Coordinate with EMEA regional team and markets for database selection and calendar planning for pro-active outreach
- Support clienteling actions and events through financial projection, target selection, pre-event customer analysis and post-event evaluation
- Collaborate with EMEA client team and different internal and external parties in planning and organising clients’ activations and experiences to engage clients.
- Develop and implement plans in specifically arranging for personalized gifts and experiences for clients according to guidelines
- Develop Elite business, collaborating with EMEA VIC Manager closely to retain, recruit and upgrade lower tier to Elite
- Provide in-store training and coaching for Clienteling skills, actions, etc.
- Explore partnership opportunity with third parties for recruitment of clients’ activations
- Proactively interact with top Elite clients, build relationships and support retail team to build customer loyalty
- Market intelligence reporting on competing brands’ clienteling actions
- Coaching and training in-store team on clienteling skills
- Excellent in both spoken and written English and local language(s) depending on zone
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Pro-active attitude
- Personable with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Extremely articulate and precise in communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient Excel skills
- Prior retail experience preferably in management position will be a plus