Sales Manager Switzerland
Gucci - Regular
Sales manager switzerland
Reporting to the Senior Sales Manager Europe Distribution and Switzerland, he/she will support in overseeing the wholesale business by constantly monitoring performances and being the main point of contact for the Swiss retailers. Moreover, he/she will support the Category business by building sales volume and profitability while ensuring brand coherence across the country and channels of distribution.
- Meet sales targets as defined by the management.
- Establish & reach Sales & Marketing targets with each retailer.
- Visit the retailers on a regular basis to build strong relationships and collect orders, check merchandising, present new products, negotiate visibility improvement, solve open issues.
- Support the retailers into the daily business. Create action plans per retailer.
- Identify opportunities to open new Point of Sales (POS) or close the non-qualitative ones.
- Optimize the product assortment in the POS.
- Establish competitive intelligence.
- Plan & develop sales & promotion activities in the POS following the GGW guidelines & strategy.
- Assess the quality of merchandising in the POS and improve it if necessary.
- Explore opportunities of marketing activities such as co-op advertising, visuals production, incentive programs, POP UP events or others.
- Coordinate with the marketing team on the different marketing activities within specified time frames.
- Organize and conduct the annual trainings and product presentations to the retailers.
- In store trainings: train & educate the retailers’ team in terms of products and visual merchandising in the POS.
- Analyze sell in / sell out and best sku performances per retailer / region and make correcting actions if needed to reach the targets.
- Analyze stocks of the retailers and manage stock exchange if needed.
- Other tasks assigned by manager, according to the company’s needs.
• University degree or equivalent in Business Administration.
• 3 to 4 years of sales experience in the watch or luxury goods industry, ideally in the Swiss market.
• Fluent in German and English. Knowledge of the French language is a plus.
• Strong sales skills with analytical mind to tackle different activities and determine priorities.
• Ability to work independently and within deadlines.
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
• Good organization and negotiation skills.
• Good team spirit, motivated and committed.
• Driving License holder.
• Willing to travel within Switzerland 80% of the time.
- Full time