Stage - Community Manager
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Kering Technologies division handles all the activities concerning the company’s MIS Development in order to link the business’s needs to the company’s IT infrastructures. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking an Intern-Community Manager who will report to the TACTIQ Team as part of our dynamic team in Paris (from January 2019).
Your opportunity And How you will contribute
You will be an integral part of the Tactiq CoE Team promoting the best practices at Kering.
During this internship you will:
- Create / Design communication support (Presentation, Poster, Video, …)
- Establish a TACTIQ communication strategy and support internal communication of Kering Technologies.
- Promote Agility, QA and Collaborative approach for Kering
Who you are
- Student of a Marketing and Communication School (>BAC +3)
- A proactive team player who is able to be diplomatic and handle good relationship both internally and externally
- An excellent communicator with exceptional organizational and technical skills
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of video editing software, photos and drawing (Photoshop / Premiere / Adobe Suite)
- Good practices on communication tools / Social media
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time