Balenciaga - Regular
Milano - Italy
- Stockroom supervision
- Be responsible for physical organisation of the stockroom, ensuring that it is tidy and that stock is stored in a clear and efficient way.
- Be security conscious in order to highlight any stock that is missing from the stockroom
- Be responsible for organization and replenishment of all packaging.
- Receive all weekly deliveries into the store and checking that the stock matches the invoice. Inform inventory control of any discrepancies. Also inform the SM of any new stock arrivals.
- Process relevant paperwork and other administrative tasks
- Ensure that replenishment is carried out where necessary and that stock levels are maintained according to client demand.
- Ensure staff uniform is allocated aside for staff use
- Liaise with Inventory control regarding deliveries, stock transfers, stock takes & return to vendors (RTVs)
- Open, track and close consignments in accordance with the Company’s consignment policy.
- Manage Return to Vendor at the end of every season. Ensure that all previous stock is returned to the warehouse as instructed by inventory control.
- Prepare markdowns before each sale period, including; separating carry over items from markdown merchandise.
- Action stock transfers CICI’s (intercompany transfers), including e-commerce stock requests. Raise all necessary paperwork and inform inventory control.
- Be Responsible to reticent any un-ticketed items
Maintenance of the systems
- Carry out electronic maintenance of stock allocations, enter information regarding orders, transfers and adjustments.
- Liaise with inventory control
- Carry out a full stock takes of all merchandise received in store periodically in addition to the ‘mini’ stock takes of each department.
- Ensure that any discrepancies are found as a result of any of these stock takes, an investigation to how this occurred should be conducted.
- Findings from the stock take and any investigation carried out must be presented to the store manager.
- Make adjustments to the relevant systems following the stock takes and liaise with inventory control where necessary.
Faulty stock and repairs
- Identify any faulty stock immediately and ensure that it is not placed on the shop floor where possible.
- Liaise with relevant suppliers as well as completing and keeping a paper trail of the appropriate forms regarding faulty stock and repairs. All repairs must be processed in accordance with the Company’s policy.
Supporting to internal departments
- Work with the sales teams in your own boutique and worldwide to ensure that client demands are met and optimum stock levels are maintained.
- To read and understand weekly store report as produced by the merchandising team
- Maintain constant communication with the Retail team at head office regarding stock management.
- Support the visual merchandiser by making available and preparing stock for the boutique’s displays.
- Liaise with the press department regarding stock they require
- Stock take results
- Meeting with individual and group targets
- An organized and well stocked stockroom and shop floor
- Achieving shrinkage targets
- Planning and Organization
- Problem Solving
- Team work
Skills and Experience Required
- Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word and Excel)
- Previous knowledge of JDA and RetailPro would be advantageous
- Excellent numeracy and IT skills
- Language skills would be advantageous, preferably Italian and/or French
- Previous experience of a similar role where required to prioritize and multi-task various and competing demands
- A good communicator with the ability to interface regularly with internal and external personnel at all levels.
- Full time