Brioni - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
ROMA - Italy
The internship objective is to get experienced on the implementation of various initiatives of the Sustainability Roadmap of a luxury RTW brand, helping the Sustainability team to drive various related activities forward to help Brioni achieve the set out goals. He or she will also support the team in the reporting activities related to the environmental performances (EP&L).
- Actively co-operate with the required departments (such as Design team, Industrial, Retail Training, Communication, …) to help ensure the implementation of the Brioni Sustainability Roadmap:
- Contribute to the start up and the tracking of the sustainability projects. Help to complete activities with visible results versus the sustainability targets.
- Support the design team in the selection of more sustainable solutions to be introduced in our collections, following our Group standards and guidelines. Clarify and document traits of more sustainable alternatives to allow for fact-based decision making.
- Contribute to the development of sustainability related training and communication initiatives
- Contribute to the development of specific internal training and communication materials on sustainability, which will serve both the general awareness and understanding of sustainability by Brioni employees, especially the design and retail teams, as well as our clients.
- Support the reporting activities:
- Contribute to the data gathering, analysis and consolidation activities for the Environmental Profit & Loss (EP&L).
- Support the progress tracking of the sustainability targets.
- Degree in Environmental Engineering, Industrial Ecology, Environmental Economics. A Master in Green Management and Sustainability will be a plus.
- Fluent in Italian and English
- A passion for sustainability
- Green thinking and analysis skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage own workload
- Good capability to work with MS Office
- Full time