The Mall Guest Personal Assistant
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Firenze - Italy
To give essential support to the Welcome Lounge team, ensuring a smooth client experience and being a reliable asset to track clients visiting the outlet center in Firenze. You will work in a very dynamic contest contributing to improve the environment of the Mall and guaranteeing the best shopping experience to our clients.
How you will contribute
- You will be the touch-point for clients visiting The Mall and you will welcome them, offering your assistance to deliver an excellent customer service
- You will track FIT and groups, using The Mall digital tools
- You will ensure that the client requests received via email and phone are promptly followed up, liaising with Tourism Marketing Team
- You will support team’s needs and be a reliable asset for the development of the Welcome Lounge
- You will liaise with The Mall partners in a professional and polite way, to ensure the best services to The Mall clients
Who you are
- An organized, yet flexible multi-tasking person
- A positive person with proven relational skills, preferably from within luxury fashion
- A fluent English communicator. Any additional languages (Italian, Chinese, French, Korean) are an advantage
- An experienced face-to-face customer service provider
- A team player with a desire to be part of a strong and considerate group with a common goal
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proactive and positive approach;
- Good IT knowledge
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join The Mall Luxury Outlets adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a Luxury fashion environment that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at The Mall and we are committed to search and grow up a new ones. Our common vision promotes resourcefulness and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
The Mall Luxury Outlets is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time