THE MALL Marketing Specialist
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Firenze - Italy
The Mall Luxury Outlets is a Kering company whose core business is to build and operate luxury fashion outlet villages where we offer to our guests not just shopping services but a 360 degrees beauty experience.
The Mall Firenze proposes to the visitors a unique luxury brand mix in the world in a genuine Italian architecture surrounded by the Tuscany rolling hills, enriched by the finest Tuscany and Italian food, the cultural exhibitions and exclusive celebrating events, up the most exclusive guest services.
Our Marketing Team works with the deepest passion to continuously renew the beauty experience within our malls, and make it every time more exclusive and fascinating.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and joining a dynamic and passionate team, the Marketing Specialist plays a crucial role in planning, developing and managing exclusive marketing events and initiative at The Mall Firenze, addressing a full year events calendar and assuring unique experiences to our guests, as a key objective of the main global Marketing strategy.
How you will contribute
- Propose, plan, organize and lead creative marketing initiatives and campaigns relating to The Mall Firenze and our Guests
- Address the successful carry-out of all in-mall marketing events, either composing the marketing year calendar or supporting new ideas and requests, assuring the respect of scope, time and costs
- Select, negotiate and coordinate external suppliers and partners to assure the best cost-effective support to events and activities
- Creatively manage marketing materials and merchandising relating to the events and to the Company
- Manage outdoor marketing campaigns, selecting best locations and negotiating fees
- Support any marketing initiatives at brand level successfully cooperating with other departments
- Track marketing-related invoices and budget
- Organize and deliver presentations and reports about the marketing plan and results
Who you are
- You have a university degree or equivalent education background
- With proven working experience of 3-5 years in Marketing, ideally in event organization and preferably from within luxury (fashion/tourism/other)
- A fluent Italian and English communicator, additional languages are a plus
- Highly organized, autonomous and with an ability to manage resources and budgets with a project management approach
- A flexible and multi-tasking person, with the ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment
- Positive and proactive, driven by passion and with proven relational skills
- Creative, innovative, and always think outside the box
- A team player with a desire to be part of a strong group with a common goal
- Solid computer skills - an advanced Excel and PowerPoint user
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join The Mall Luxury Outlets adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, giving a significant personal contribution and becoming part of a thriving team in a Luxury fashion environment that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at The Mall and we are committed to search and grow up new ones. Our common vision promotes resourcefulness and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
The Mall Luxury Outlets is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time