Gucci Timepieces & Jewelry, one of the most reliable and consistent fashion watch & jewelry brands, with a clear design approach and positioning, has been designing, developing and manufacturing iconic Gucci watches since the early 1970s.
Rigorously made in Switzerland, Gucci watches are recognized for their innovative and contemporary design, quality and craftsmanship and are distributed worldwide through the exclusive network of directly operated Gucci boutiques and selected watch retailers and distributors. Gucci Timepieces & Jewelry has also been distributing the Gucci Jewelry collections, capitalizing on the expertise gained in the watch sector and leveraging the synergies between the watch and jewelry industries.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories, which develops an ensemble of powerful Luxury brands.
For our offices based in Cortaillod (Neuchâtel/Switzerland), we are looking for a
• University degree, master level or equivalent in Marketing, Communications or Business
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position within an international watchmaking company.
• Fluent in German, English and French. Knowledge of Italian is a plus.
• Proficient computer skills.
• Team spirit, sense of responsibilities and excellent communication skills.
• Strong resistance to stress and expected to take initiatives.
• Creative, independent and rigorous, recognized for proactivity and pragmatism.