Trade Marketing WHO Intern
Pomellato - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Milano - Italy
We are currently looking for a Trade Marketing Wholesale Intern, directly reporting to the Trade Marketing Wholesale Coordinator.
How you will contribute
The candidate will support the Trade Marketing Wholesale team in the following activities:
- Shipping of trade materials (VM, gifts, image changes, event materials, etc.) and managing communications with EDT;
- Support the activities related to Coop Advertising and personalizations;
- Corner: checking requests and deliveries of furniture/corner accessories;
- Editing/translating marketing presentations;
- Managing daily contact with customers;
- Realization of PPT for various meetings;
- Support operational aspects for events and meetings.
Who you are
- University degree, preferably in Economics;
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in Excel and Power Point;
- Fluent in English and Italian, French is a plus;
- Eager to learn and self-motivated;
- Team work oriented.
- Full time