Wholesale Distribution Coordinator - Executive Assistant to VP Sales
Gucci - Regular
For our offices based in Cortaillod (Neuchâtel/Switzerland), we are looking for a
WHOLESALE DISTRIBUTION COORDINATOR – EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO VP SALES
Reporting to the Vice President Sales Gucci Watches & Jewelry, you will perform daily executive secretary activities in a very independent manner. You will be requested to conduct sales projects or assume business-reporting activities for which your independence and sense of ownership will be particularly appreciated. You will support the coordination of different tasks related to sales, following up specific and strategic projects for a better coordination and harmonization of our business through our subsidiaries and distributors.
• Coordinate day-to-day administrative activities and agenda (Support the VP Sales in various administrative tasks as well as a broad range of responsibilities involving confidential information, such as compiling reports, furnishing information, scheduling meetings, preparing agendas and minutes of meetings, responding to correspondence, researching background material, managing travel arrangements, organizing filing).
• Coordinate with CEO, Corporate and Division offices, meetings, presentations and day-to-day activities.
Organization of sales events:
• Pilot the organization of the International Sales meetings worldwide.
• Support in the organization of Baselworld or similar trade events.
• Organize and coordinate international meetings, seminars, presentations involving management and sales teams (Collections Previews, Budget Meetings, Business Reviews, Trainings and other meetings related to sales).
• Support VP sales in the general coordination with division offices, and distributors.
• Support VP sales in general coordination with various HQ departments.
• Collect and consolidate markets data for activity reports.
• Prepare presentations and reports; compile monthly reports.
• Follow progress and track performance of various sales related projects.
• In particular, track performance of all Gucci Timepieces and Jewelry Shop-in-Shop (SIS) and POP UP, Follow progress of projects from submission to installation, in coordination with Trade Marketing and Finance departments.
• Identify and share best practices with various branches and departments.
• University degree, in Marketing & Communications or Business administration (HEG / Bachelor).
• First successful experience in a similar position preferably in a global environment.
• Fluent in English and French. Possibly with good knowledge of Italian.
• Proficient computer skills.
• Team spirit, strong sense of responsibilities and excellent communication skills.
• Strong resistance to stress, recognized for proactivity and pragmatism. Capable to adapt to an international environment, agile, dynamic, independent, analytical and rigorous.
• Passionate about luxury brands, prestigious fashion houses, watchmaking, fine jewelry.
- Full time