ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Retail Merchandising Assistant
Alexander McQueen - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
Alexander McQueen is currently looking for a Talented & Analytical Retail Merchandising Assistant to support the Merchandising Department.
How you will contribute:
- Execute reporting for all categories
- Provide weekly & monthly reporting
- Action special requests, regional and store transfers at the direction of Merchants
- Monitor seasonal price changes
- Create seasonal merchandise training books for in-store use and product knowledge
- Administrative organization across Retail store requests, local and Worldwide Merch teams
Who you are:
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented; strong accuracy & precision
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic sales team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America