ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Store Manager, Wynn Las Vegas
Alexander McQueen - Regular
LAS VEGAS - United States of America
The Store Manager has the mission to lead their stores, drive the business, manage and motivate their team and create a unique client experience to reach sales goals and optimize productivity.
The Store Manager reports to the Director of Retail.
How you will contribute:
Sales Objectives & Targets
• Aim to exceed all sales targets set by the Company and at the very minimum ensure that all targets are met by constantly building and maintaining a strong client base.
• Analyze sales figures and CRM activity to develop immediate & long-range goal plans. You are also expected to devise and execute strategies for sales generation in order to meet monthly goals, including; sales associates & team incentives,
• Oversee in-store promotional displays and customer events, liaising with visual merchandising and press department where necessary.
• Maintaining awareness of local & luxury market trends and monitoring local competition activity.
• Building relationships with local and VIP clients; works closely with the PR department and coordinates events.
Store Standards and Customer Care
• Liaising with your team, other relevant colleagues, and customers in order to identifying and resolving urgent issues
• Showcase exemplary customer service and resolve customer situations diplomatically, whilst abiding to all Alexander McQueen policies
• Adhering and reinforcing the brand’s visual merchandising guidelines
• Ensure best possible management of stores upkeep and maintenance, surveying and highlighting any necessary building work, cleaning & other action is undertaken
• Attend seasonal shows & collection presentations in Milan & Paris for main purposes of regrouping with retail team & attaining in-depth product knowledge and awareness of new brand developments
Manage Store Operating budgets
• Manage store operations in the most effective way whilst minimizing costs through; headcount and operating costs including; couriers/postage/ alterations & any other outsourced work
Managing Stock Control
• Review seasonal orders with sales associates to ensure full merchandise potential to buying office.
• Business recap with sales associates focusing on sell through
• Oversee store staff in order to ensure that they adhere to inventory management guidelines/practices; stocktake & consignment procedures & policies.
• Overview of all VIP & Special requests between sales associates & Retail buying office.
• As the key member of the management team you must lead and motivate staff by being a role model and setting an exceptional example to all staff.
• Identifying performance issues and managing them informally, seeking advice from the HR department where necessary. Where concerns need to raised formally, work with HR to ensure the Company’s obligations are met to make sure a fair and consistent processed is followed.
• Taking ownership of the recruitment process, seeking authorization to recruit, sourcing candidates and conducting interviews.
• To conduct in-store training including; coordinating the induction of new staff into the store, product knowledge; sharing information gained from the collection presentations and identifying members of staff who require further attention to ensure that their knowledge is to the high standard we require.
• To carry out yearly appraisals for all staff, following the Company’s procedure and providing constructive and comprehensive feedback, as well as setting individual objectives for development.
• To have an understanding of your staff’s training needs and to liaise with the HR Department to develop ways to implement your training needs.
• Regularly updates staff on business performance, and new initiatives.
• Develop and convert into practical application, the knowledge and skills related to techniques, processes, laws, procedures, policies, equipment and products necessary to do the job effectively and efficiently.
• Monitoring sickness and other absences such as holiday and maternity leave, ensuring appropriate cover is provided, limiting the use of agency staff.
Your Skills & Experience:
• At least 3+ years of experience in a managerial position
• Experience within luxury retail and/or service preferred
• Ability to effectively create, manage and adhere to deadlines
• Familiar with key retail performance indicators
• Adaptable, a sense of openness, active listener, and compassionate
• Advanced organizational skills, writing and communication skills
• Expertise in Microsoft Office 365 Suite
• Comfortable and savvy with computer technology, including PC and iOS devices
• Travel approximately 10% of the time
• Ability to lift 25+ lbs.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America