BALENCIAGA Chief Financial Officer | New York City
Balenciaga - Regular
Wayne - United States of America
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Work with the President of the Americas on the strategic vision including fostering and cultivating stakeholder relationships on city, state, and national levels, as well as assisting in the development and negotiation of contracts.
- Lead the regional budgeting process for all business units: P&L, Balance sheet, Cash Flow & CAPEX
- Oversee and manage financial functions including but not limited to accounting, controlling, treasury, risk controlling, internal reporting, purchasing.
- Implement and maintain control systems and ensure compliance with relevant rules and regulations and group policies.
- Identify and implement ongoing process and cost improvement for the organization.
- Review and analyze financial performance against plan and suggest and implement improvements.
- Liaise with auditors and external professionals in relation to finance matters.
- Monitor banking activities and ensure adequate cash flow to meet the organization's needs.
- Work with key business partners to analyze results and make recommendations based on the financial reporting packages and department P&L’s
- Ad hoc analysis and special projects involving systemic improvements, expense deep dives, and implementation of corporate policies.
- Lead and manage a team: define a vision, engage and develop the team to achieve excellence – manage low performance and develop all talents by applying the HR practices.
WHO YOU ARE
- The ideal candidates has 10 to 15 years of progressively responsible experience in related roles; experience in an international luxury retail environment preferred
- Completion of a bachelor's degree at an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
- Strong leadership and people management skills with a preference for collaboration and ability to foster and cultivate business opportunities and partnerships
- Ability to lead and oversee change in a global organization
- Capacity to effectively manage multiple projects with competing deadlines; results-oriented
- Proactive, self-starter with proven ability to work well across all levels of the organization
- Computer skills including Excel; experience with SAP a plus
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at The Kering Group and we are committed to fostering interning mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its form enriches the workplace and our customer experience. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively, and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America