BALENCIAGA Manager of Security
Balenciaga - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Act as a trusted advisor, build and maintain relationships with senior management, and other Balenciaga and Kering leaders to develop a clear understanding of security needs; ensure state-of-the-art and sustainable delivery of security services to meet those needs, and respond with agility to changing institution priorities.
- Plan, develop, and implement physical security guidelines, policies, and procedures by employing an understanding of security business controls, strategies, and methodologies.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations to close security gaps and vulnerabilities with a heavy emphasis on incident avoidance versus reaction.
- Think critically around security measures, including the identification of weaknesses/breaches within the Corporate Office as well as North American Retail Locations, such as poorly illuminated hallways, compromised door locks, compromised windows/window guards, alleyway doors etc.;
- Conduct investigations on current threats and on the overall strength and capability of the existing security strategy and policies.
- Prevent losses and damage of product and equipment by implementing office and store standards and guidelines; reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures.
- Oversee consistent shrink results below 1% in retail locations
- Review, approve, and manage process to completion for all Internal cases for prosecution; including internal cases and conducting internal interviews
- Act as Liaison from Balenciaga to all Law Enforcement; both Federal and Local in partnership with Kering Security Team
- Develop and create Loss Prevention Standard Operating Procedures and oversee roll out to all retail locations
- Create and maintain Loss Prevention expense and capital budgets in accordance with annual sales goals
- Conduct New Store Opening Retail Store Director training and development workshops
- Manage all operational security systems for Corporate Office & North American Retail Locations; including Fire Alarm, Burglar Alarm, CCTV, EAS, and Store Keys/Locks/Cores. Maintain contacts with vendors and schedule service/repairs as needed
- Ensure compliance with Company and Lawful Health & Safety Standards and implement initiatives across the region to adhere to local measures
- Oversee travel and transportation safety and budgeting for corporate and retail employees as well as product and equipment
- Analyze bi-annual inventory results to assess areas of both success and opportunity; work with Director of Retail and Retail Operations Team to implement new shrinkage strategies from these results
- Manage crowd control during high profile events and safety protocol
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum 10 years experience in a similar role; preferably within a luxury company
- Completion of a bachelor's degree at an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
- Strong leadership and people management skills with a preference for collaboration and ability to foster and cultivate business opportunities and partnerships Ability to lead and drive change in a global organization
- Capacity to effectively manage multiple projects with competing deadlines; results-oriented
- Proactive, self-starter with proven ability to work well across all levels of the organization
- Computer skills including Excel; experience with SAP and JDA a plus
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at The Kering Group and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms enriches the workplace and our customer experience. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively, and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America