BALENCIAGA Public Relations Intern | New York City - FALL 2022
Balenciaga - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
NEW YORK - United States of America
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Assist with domestic and international sample trafficking
- Database management and upkeep
- Conduct media research projects
- Assist with production needs for office meetings and events
- Showroom and media library maintenance
- Magazine clipping and scanning brand press
WHO YOU ARE
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Able to receive academic credit
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Available to work in person at our NYC office
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to join Balenciaga’s Corporate team as a Public Relations Intern who will drive the business and contribute to the brand philosophy. We invite you to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms; race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law, enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for and it is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Part time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America