BALENCIAGA South East Trainer | Miami, Florida
Balenciaga - Regular
MIAMI - United States of America
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Work in close collaboration with the Training Manager along with Store Directors and ASD to identify training needs and adapt training programs in accordance with the brand values and codes of the House
- Plan and conduct in-store coaching to retail teams in accordance with company service standard and procedures
- Conduct training programs to create a positive driven culture in store
- Ensure the brand image is respected, the highest level of luxury client experience is delivered and support the vision of the brand of being client centric
- Ensure all levels in Retail and Wholesale representing the brand deliver one cohesive message
- Manage the delivery, quality and cost of training programs including planning and coordinating the training calendar, venues, and participants. Ensure the appropriate training programs are delivered in an effective and timely manner
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development and competitors
- Coordinate training calendar, travel, logistics, venues, and participants
- Manage training administration and exercise budgetary control
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder in Training, Human Resources Management, Psychology or a related discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on experience in training and development and preferably have experience in retail/hospitality industry
- Possess a strong passion in fostering a learning culture and developing talents
- Mature, confident, positive mindset, self-motivated and excellent people skills to work with different cultures and all levels of staff
- A self-starter with solid organization and influencing skills able to work autonomously
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs including but not limited to travel at minimum 50% of the year and to work with limited resources
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and comfortable navigating both Apple products and PC based applications
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to join Balenciaga’s corporate team as a South East Trainer who will drive the business and contribute to the brand philosophy. We invite you to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms; race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law, enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for and it is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America