BALENCIAGA Stock Associate | Beverly Center
Balenciaga - Regular
LOS ANGELES - United States of America
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING
- Oversee shipping and receiving; ensure goods are shipped accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure inter-store transfers are processed correctly
- Responsible for maintaining and replacing inventory levels of all store supplies (i.e. shopping bags, sales receipts, tissue paper and all other materials necessary)
- Process, ship, and track repairs as needed in partnership with retail management
- Responsible for ensuring stock is organized and accessible
- Check in new merchandise effectively and organize back stock to accommodate the team
STOCK, INVENTORY, & LOSS PREVENTION MANAGEMENT
- Ensure correct store inventory levels by partnering with management and the sales team through monthly cycle counts
- Prepare, implement, and execute inventory in partnership with management and Inventory Control
- Ensure the monthly store reconciliation and negative on-hand is completed accurately and submitted on time
- Assist with implementation of visual display and merchandising as directed by management according to company’s standards
- Ensure that all company information related to visual standards, received from Store Manager and Corporate is communicated to the team as needed
SALES AND SUPPORT
- Support the sales floor as needed
- Work on additional projects as directed by management
STORE MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT
- Oversee daily cleaning and physical up-keep of the inside and outside store
- Fixtures, shelving, carpeting, lighting, and supplies: Maintain highest standards in the functioning, presentation, and maintenance of store property
- Communicate needs for new fixtures, landscaping, floor/carpet cleaning
- Ensure proper levels of supplies are on hand at all times
- Oversee all maintenance and repair calls to ensure quality meets company standards
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in California, BALENCIAGA includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base hourly salary range is $20.00 USD to $23.50 USD.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years of operational experience within luxury retail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word Processing), JDA, etc.
- Ability to react quickly on your feet in a fast paced environment
- A strong communicator with proven ability to interact regularly with internal and external individuals
- Ability to lift and move bulk merchandise
- Proven ability to drive results
- Excellent organizational skills
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen
- Talent for managing, coaching and developing a team
- Strong communication skills
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to join Balenciaga’s Beverly Center team as a Stock Associate who will drive the business and contribute to the brand philosophy. We invite you to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms; race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law, enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for and it is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America