BALENCIAGA Stock Manager | Cabazon
Balenciaga - Regular
CABAZON - United States of America
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Oversee policies and procedures according to Balenciaga’s Operations Manual and Global Stockroom Guidelines
- Manage and perform daily shipping and receiving roles and responsibilities efficiently
- Troubleshoot inventory discrepancies
- Receive merchandise
- Complete monthly store reconciliation
- In stores with CSR function, partner closely on repair management
- Handle repairs in a timely manner and communicate concerns appropriately
- Ship out repairs weekly and follow up as needed
- Perform cycle counts
- Monitor and resolve negatives in a timely manner to prevent discrepancies
- Maintain and organize HOH; proactively work to prevent LP and sales issues
- Prepare and organize annual inventory according to Kering guidelines
SUPPLIES AND COST MANAGEMENT
- Ensure costs are aligned with budget
- Supplies (i.e., shipping, stationary, packaging, etc.) are well equipped at all times; order as needed
OPENING & CLOSING PROCEDURES
- Perform opening & closing procedures according to Balenciaga and Kering Guidelines
- Facilitates Management and Maintenance:
- Coordinate HVAC, electrical, lighting, plumbing, fire monitoring, elevator maintenance, pest control, as well as store planning updates with corporate team
- Ensure all necessary daily, weekly, monthly reporting is submitted (i.e., reconciliation, packaging, etc.)
SALES AND SUPPORT
- Support the sales floor as needed
- Work on additional projects as directed by management
WHO YOU ARE
- 6+ years of operational experience within luxury retail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word Processing), JDA, etc.
- Ability to react quickly on your feet in a fast-paced environment
- A strong communicator with proven ability to interact regularly with internal and external individuals
- Ability to lift and move bulk merchandise
- Proven ability to drive results
- Excellent organizational skills
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen
- Talent for managing, coaching and developing a team
- Strong communication skills
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in California, BALENCIAGA includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base hourly salary range is $25.00 USD to $27.00 USD.
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to join Balenciaga’s Cabazon team as a Stock Manager who will drive the business and contribute to the brand philosophy. We invite you to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms; race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law, enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for, and it is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America