BALENCIAGA Temporary Sales Assistant | Saks 5th Ave, New York
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
NEW YORK - United States of America
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Responsible for successfully and accurately completing all sales transactions at the register
- Maintain an orderly appearance of register, keep all supplies stocked and organized to provide a streamlined check out process for clients
- Provide support when needed on the selling floor to sales and management team
- Focus on problem solving and making informed decisions that positively affect the customer service experience and productivity of sales
- Maintain clear communication with clients; store teams; and wholesale account representatives to ensure exceptional client service
- Ensure that client concerns and feedback are handled appropriately and in a timely manner. Partner with management team for exceptional situations as needed.
- Support and follow store operations manual at all times and provide feedback on any updates/changes that might become necessary
WHO YOU ARE
- Available to work from 11/7/2021 through 12/31/2021
- Proven experience in a similar role within other fashion luxury companies or several years of experience as a cashier / sales associate / administrative assistant / operations associate within a retail environment or similar
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to drive results
- Excellent organizational skills
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for fashion industry and high level of personal performance
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at The Kering Group and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms enriches the workplace and our customer experience. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively, and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America