BALENCIAGA Training Coordinator | New York
Balenciaga - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Partner with the Training Manager to oversee planning, prioritization and development of the training and development programs, ensuring the initiatives are consistent with the Global Retail Training standards, business strategy and customized to market and organization needs.
- Work closely with the Retail Team to identify training needs to develop the store teams skills and knowledge in line with the Balenciaga standards.
- Assist in the implementation of the Balenciaga Training Academy and learning strategies ensuring consistent execution across store organization of the Omnichannel Client Journey, Product Collection Training, Leadership Skills, and any other training activities the company creates.
- Coordinate activities and training development for In-Store Training Teams and Ambassadors.
- Works cross-functionally with Training, Retail, Human Resources and Merchandising to ensure projects are meeting appropriate deadlines and recommended changes are documented
- Collaborate with the Training Manager to compile post-training recaps to track effectiveness of training programs
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Luxury retail experience is preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively with both large and small groups
- Must be able to work independently and transparently, possessing the judgment to provide frequent, concise and cogent management updates
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple priorities and complete tasks/projects in accordance with stated deadlines
- Self-starter with a proactive approach to resolving problems and issues
- Ability to read, analyze, assemble, and compile information for reports, special projects and surveys
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of employees, treating all with dignity and respect
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to join Balenciaga’s Corporate team as a Training Coordinator who will drive the business and contribute to the brand philosophy. We invite you to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms; race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law, enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for and it is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America