BALENCIAGA Visual Merchandising Intern | New York City
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
NEW YORK - United States of America
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- In store, visual updates with the Visual Director, following brand guidelines.
- Supporting the visual needs of both retail & wholesale.
- Updating the weekly visual merchandising photo reports.
- Working with Visual Director on regional VM projects.
- Working on visual simulations for upcoming launches and store openings.
WHO YOU ARE
- Working knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experienced at using Adobe Creative Suite programs, such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, or other visual design tools.
- Able to receive academic credit.
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at The Kering Group and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Part time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America